LATEST VERSION

Download the Latest Version:

Savage STALKER v1.2

Character Sheet:

Stalker Character Sheet

Friday 20 January 2012

STALKER, Now with its own Character Sheet!

A couple of hours work, and Ive got a personalised character sheet created for the setting. I went for a 'Ukranian Military Records' theme, the sheet is the data logged on you when you got caught the first time round. 'Liberated' by a friend, and with extra notes added. Let me know what you think, I cant shake the feeling I forgot to include something important on it. Inspired by the 'Tour of Darkness' sheet from http://www.daemonstorm.com


STALKER Character Sheet

2 comments:

  1. Great! I love the handwritten text at the top. "I stole your file..." Very cool touch, making the character sheet a criminal database paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt there is much of a chance of anyone seeing this given that the last post was in 2012 - but is this character sheet still available to download? Cheers. MM.

    ReplyDelete